About the TechLX Cohorts
Participants may attend open cohorts, where they learn along with other mid-level IT leaders from a variety of organizations, industries, and backgrounds, or they may choose to join specific peer cohorts. Private options are also available for groups of leaders within a single organization.
- Program content and learning outcomes are the same for all cohorts.
- Participants are typically at the manager or director level and have at least 5-6 years of experience.
Registration is $5,495 per person. Volume discounts are available. Contact us for details.
“HIGHLY suggest this program for anyone who is emerging into leadership or even those with experience. I somewhat expected platitudes, but this presented real world insight that is TRULY helpful.”
Open cohorts are open to all mid-level IT leaders across industries, organizations, and locations.
- Equip your high-potential and emerging technology leaders with the mindset and skillset to show up as influential, strategic partners
- Build the leadership skills critical for success in the digital age
- Improve internal mobility and talent retention by growing your people and providing them pathways for future roles
- Develop the innovative anticipators and strategic partners you need to compete, differentiate, and thrive amid continual disruption
“Make every effort to participate in this course. It should be required for those in leadership.”
The Healthcare TechLX
As the healthcare industry continues to become more complex, the significant leadership gaps many organizations are now facing will prevent them from being able to transform and succeed in the digital economy.
The Healthcare TechLX is designed for mid-level IT leaders working in healthcare who want to build a network and share experiences with others in the industry.
“I’ve been through our informal leadership development program and our ‘Women in Leadership’ program, but still found so much value in your program since it focused on IT. IT is a different beast, for sure, and I thought O&A really captured that well.”
The TechLX for Women
40% of senior-level women and women in technical roles are onlys — the only woman in the room.
Develop and grow the leadership ranks of women in technology. The TechLX for Women is designed for women working in mid-level IT leadership roles who want to build a network of other women navigating similar challenges.
“Extremely valuable. I’m ready to put into action many of the concepts we discussed.”
Interested in bringing this transformational leadership experience directly to your team? Private cohorts are available for groups of mid-level IT leaders within a single organization. Get in touch with us for details and to explore options based on your objectives and the needs of your group.
Let’s discuss your IT leadership development goals
Get in touch to schedule a call to review the latest IT leadership trends and get a personalized walkthrough of The TechLX.