The TechLX Best Mentor Award is given to one mentor from each cohort who best exemplifies the ideal image of a mentor.
- Maintains a high degree of professional integrity
- Demonstrates commitment to the growth of IT leaders in the community
- Encourages excellence through action
- Is willing to share successes and failures
- Believes in lifelong learning and continuous growth
- Authentic and genuine
- Inspiring and caring
- A great communicator
Leader Among Leaders
The TechLX Leader Among Leaders Award is given to the participant their peers feel best personifies the leadership qualities covered in The Technology Leadership Experience program.
- Able to build trust and rapport with others
- Walks the talk
- Inspires others
- Communicates effectively and adds value to the conversation
- Involved and participates in all aspects of the program
- Is inclusive and collaborative
- Continually encourages
O&A presents the Best Partner Award to the partner organization that has been most involved in the program. This partner contributes above and beyond to the program’s success and demonstrates a passion and commitment to nurturing and developing the IT leadership community.