Participant Requirements and Enrollment Form
Congratulations on your selection to be a part of the Healthcare Technology Leadership Experience (The Healthcare TechLX)! This nine-month learning journey facilitates the development of high-potential healthcare IT leaders such as yourself, bringing you highly engaging workshops and valuable leadership connections with peers and mentors in healthcare nationwide. The Healthcare TechLX will develop your leadership skills, expand your professional network, and empower you to take the next step in your career.
- Have the desire, commitment, and capacity to learn and apply (a growth mindset). The more you invest, the greater the ROI for you and your organization.
- Aspire to take on significantly expanded responsibilities within 1-3 years and to eventually be in a role of senior leadership.
- Actively participate in and complete all required program components, including but not limited to:
- A self-assessment in IT Skill Builder at the beginning and end of the program
- Three (3) virtual classroom sessions
- Three (3) virtual peer problem-solving sessions
- Three (3) virtual meetings with a mentor
- The TechLX Capstone: Creating and implementing a real-world IT marketing plan at your organization
You will receive an invoice for your program fees via email. Payment is due in full before the program begins.
We’d like to learn a bit more about you and your interest in the program.
Please complete the form below. This information will used for the sole purpose of enrolling you in the Healthcare TechLX and bringing you a personalized leadership development experience. All fields are required.
- The email address you provide on this application will be your unique Healthcare TechLX identifier as well as the contact address for all email communications related to The Healthcare TechLX.