Participant Requirements and Enrollment Form
Congratulations on your selection to be a part of the Healthcare Technology Leadership Experience (The Healthcare TechLX)! This year-long learning journey facilitates the development of high-potential IT leaders such as yourself, bringing you highly engaging workshops, thousands of learning resources, and valuable leadership connections with peers and mentors nationwide. The Healthcare TechLX will develop your leadership skills, expand your professional network, and empower you to take the next step in your career.
- Have the desire, commitment, and capacity to learn and apply (a growth mindset). The more you invest, the greater the ROI for you and your organization.
- Aspire to take on significantly expanded responsibilities within 1-3 years and to be in a role of senior leadership.
- Actively participate in and complete all required program components, including but not limited to:
- 3 virtual classroom sessions
- 3 virtual peer problem-solving sessions
- Virtual networking event
- 3 virtual meetings with a mentor
Registration is $4995 per person.
Please note: Payment in full is required prior to the kick-off session.
Click below to pay:
We’d like to learn a bit more about you and your interest in the program.
Please complete the form below. This information will used for the sole purpose of enrolling you in the Healthcare TechLX and bringing you a personalized leadership development experience. All fields are required.
- The email address you provide on this application will be your unique Healthcare TechLX identifier as well as the contact address for all email communications related to The Healthcare TechLX.
- If you are not redirected to a “thank you” page after hitting the “Submit” button below, we will not receive your information. Please be sure you have submitted the form properly.
Please contact us if you have any questions and to confirm that your enrollment has been received.
Within the Healthcare TechLX program, it is understood by all that the mentoring relationship that occurs will be a benefit to the healthcare IT community as a whole. It is agreed that neither mentors nor participants shall, directly or indirectly, solicit for employment or any independent contractor relationship from anyone in the program.