The Virtual TechLX
A dynamic, blended learning approach for today’s busy IT leaders
The Virtual TechLX (vTechLX) is the most comprehensive leadership development experience custom built for IT leaders. The journey includes a core competency assessment, peer connections, 1:1 mentoring, world-class interactive virtual instructor-led training (VILT) workshops, plus a full year of on-demand learning, with 5,800 microlearning resources available via the IT Skill Builder platform.
In a highly engaging and interactive virtual learning environment, participants will join IT colleagues from organizations across the country in a tight-knit peer cohort, guided by the expert facilitation and support of facilitators with decades of IT training experience.
Don’t wait to build your pipeline of visionary IT leaders.
Unique Benefits of Virtual
- Accessible: No matter where they’re located, your IT leaders can join the leadership journey.
- Broaden horizons: Participants will grow their networks by engaging with peers and mentors from various companies and industries nationwide.
- Learn + Practice + Apply = Succeed: Modularized content delivered over time embeds new mindsets and builds essential skills.
- 1:1 Mentoring by the Who’s Who of Tech: Virtual cohort participants have the opportunity to be paired with mentor CIOs at many of the world’s most respected and successful organizations.
- Personal: The number of people in each cohort is limited to ensure a personalized, high-impact learning experience.
- Cost Effective: A year-long experience at 30-50% the cost of a traditional leadership development program.